Wednesday, November 08, 2006

more photos for Tom

Here I am early in the morning...hiding under Mummy's bump

Well, I guess it wasn't that early because it was 3 and a half hours after you had already left Dadda...but why are my sleeves so long?

As Mummy mentioned, we went for a 5pm walk round my favourite streets. Most of the time I was pretty happy, but then sometimes I got upset with my wagon or with Mummy, when she tried to rush me across the street too fast...but it was good to see the buses




I tried to kiss her several times over dinner...

and then we smiled into the camera for YOU

Just before my bath I played with the skittles, throwing them into the hall

I love you Dadda, I miss you

2 comments:

baker st jones said...

So lovely. Thank you. Am at the airport now, my attempts to post comments last night and this morning both failed with a blogspot error.

gretta at lothlorien said...

Lovely for us to share in Eddie's day, too. All that bright night-life.