Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's raining again


We have had so much lovely rain. There was a storm on Sunday too, with iridescent orange light at 8am in the morning glowing like a big UFO had landed, grey grey sky then a crack of lightning and then thunder...then a huge downpour and wind, wind, wind. The boy loved it.


He and I have colds to match, which makes it very cosy to sit around at home watching the rain. We do fun things like watching Ellisio, the cleaner for our mansion block, vacuuming the stairs.



....gezellig heh?

4 comments:

Megs said...

I am so glad you enjoy the rain Anita! I wish I could similarly find contentment in gray weather. I am a sun-lover... I think you have that gift of contentment! It's a lovely 'un!! I love the pic of you and Eddie touching Bump! You are in my thoughts!
love meg

Anonymous said...

ah these sound like lovely days. the black bin bags that you gave us are so useful. thank you.
we need to get christmas presents to you before we leave on wednesday morning (a week today!)

sam becca zach and martha said...

also, we have you bag of pancake mix so we can give you that too. its actually only £5. becca

gretta at lothlorien said...

That lolling about looks so good ,from the perspective of having just had a wedding to organize. Tom set off for home 4 hours ago. love,g