Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ed&Seb (T)

This morning I took the two boys out, giving Anita some space. I become three people as I go down the street and across to Regent's park. The park was lovely, the start of spring, the two boys in the 'Phil&Ted', the de rigueur push-chair-for-two from New Zealand. When we got half way around the lake I offered Eddie the chance to get out and walk; normally he is first with the idea. He got out and mostly ran from then on, I kept up walking briskly. Seb basically slept the whole time. As it was early, it was just us, joggers, dogs and other parents with children. After our long walk, we finished up in Paddington Gardens playground, with the nannies, and lots of French grandmothers, mums and dads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much darling

Anonymous said...

you're a good Dad Tom!

gretta at lothlorien said...

Which 3 people??

baker st jones said...

me & the boys!